Friday, February 22, 2013

My Worms Eye View shots

In this photo, I took a picture of the edge of the stairs near the science wing of the school. The worms eye view is looking up the edge of the stairs while focusing on the lower half and blurring everything else out.


In this photo, I took a picture of the railing which was directly above the edge of the stairs. The worms eye view is looking up the railing at a slant angle while focusing in the middle of the railing.


In this photo, I took a picture of the railing bar. The worms eye view is as if a worm was on the railing bar looking up while focusing on the lower middle half of the bar.


In this photo, I took a picture of the stairs at an angle so the worms eye view is looking up the stairs really closely while at an angle. The focus point is on the first step of stairs in the middle.


I took this photo I took a picture of the stairs and the railing and the bar while looking up at it all on the platform before going up onto the stairs. The focus point was in the middle lower half of the stairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment